Fees per Entries:

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Follow what your heart and mind want??

"Just do whatever you like. Don't care about the others"

Can we really do as what this line says? Can we really take no considerations of the others, but only ourselves? Can we really have no bother by other things?

I HOPE WE CAN! but actually we cannot. Such selfish act should not be accepted...

I wanted to read, but there's other things else that I need to do. I can't just leave if a side! I wanted to study, but my time is occupied by other things. I can't just leave it a side! I wanted to rest but I have no chance to. I wanted to hang around but i cannot.

WHY?! WHY?!?! WHY?!?!?!
Why must I live a life like this? Why must I??

I'm going to burst! SOON!

Can anyone donate me time? extra 2hours for a day will do... 2 hours for my own stuff...

No comments: