Fees per Entries:

Monday, May 31, 2010

Moved!

Last Friday, that was 28th of May, I had moved from Genting Court to PV12(Platinum Lake Garden). This is a nice place, new and "look" high class~ However, it is not as high class as we think. I'm living in 24th floor, corner lot facing the Pasar Tani. It is SO noisy in the night! Even 3am there're still someone singing out there. I won't mind if their singing is like Jay or Taylor, but NOT! They are all William Hung! OMG! (btw, no more singing today...mayb they'll have it only during weekends. but that's alr ENOUGH!)

Another worse thing is, KLMU(I don't even know what stupid college or university is this) rented several houses as their hostel. This reall freak me out! Housing area, become hostel. (M's hostel some more... =.=") The students are really noisy! Running here and there, shouting and laughing. I would say they're like primary school students. CHILDISH! Don't they know they're actually disturbing others??!

Besides students, there are lots of foreigners. Nigerian mayb. They come in bunch! BUNCH! some of them are really "hamsap"! duh~ PV12~~~

The last thing i hate is, the traffic here... Not convenient at all! no bus stop, means no metro bus or rapid KL, college bus only 1, which I cannot rely to go for class on time. =.=

Half year, after this half year, I won;t be coming back to this place. NO MORE!!! NO MORE TARC!

No comments: