Fees per Entries:

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Forever After~~

2 June '10 (Wed)
After war, there will be peace, and even more peaceful than before! Dear, I never regret that we we never talked, we angry one another and we even quarreled! All these thing had now, bringing us nearer and closer to each other. Now I understand you more than before, and I think you too, do you?

After settled everything with dear, we finally went out together, just the both of us! ^^ 3 times for now, once a week. I love to hang around with you! It's so fun and happy~

Our first date, Pavillion, Ice Kacang Puppy Love + KLCC Manhanttan Fish Market. I'll not forget this, as it's really very important to me.

Second one, Wangsa Walk, Popeyes + Nightmare on Elm Street. Although the movie so so only, but still I enjoy the time! As long as it's with you~~

{We did quarreled once between this week, and I know you were very unhappy... So as I... Dear, sorry for that and thanks for your present! ^^ }

Thrid(today), Wangsa Walk, Shrek Forever After. Today is really special for me, for him, for both of us!!

Bought something for dear since May, but have no chance to give him since we were quarreled. I decided to give him later, when things become better and I think now will be the perfect timing! hehehe~~ (Will pass to him tomorrow)


Yea, this is for you dear! Since you've move to a new place, and now i'm here too staying in the block just beside you. We're so close now hehe~~ One for me, one for you. Dear hang to your key ok? XDD



Dear thank you soooooo much for this! Thanks dear for fufilling my little wish~ :)
I love it so much! It taste so good!
Dear, thanks for everything you've done for me, and I would like to let you know that I do appreciate it, A LOT! A LOT! I'm glad to meet you here, in TARC, spending all the happy and sweet moment together with you~~ Dear, I LOVE YOU! *hug* hehehe~~




No comments: