Fees per Entries:

Monday, June 7, 2010

Holiday

Two days of holiday past, and I think I spend it quite well cause my plan for these two days accomplish! YAY! I manage to finish Math T1 presentation using two days time so I won't have to spend the whole holiday for the stupid presentation! Actually this project can be done in one day time but some of my team members, WAH!!! Really teruk! =.= Never do their own part well, simply type in the formulae with no explaination and examples. So, I am the one who have to do extra work. However, I'm so happy that i can take this chance to scold one people(although is through phone only but i'm happy enough!)

Now, left 14 days of holiday for me to chase back every subject on time, especially Biology. Please, please bring back my interest toward Bio... It's alr too late for me to change back to Phy...(I'm really regret why I give up Phy instead of Bio)
In the past few weeks, I was really fed up with Bio, keep dreaming in class, end up left out so many chapters~~ >.<

I must chase back during this holiday!!! Bio, Chem, Math T1, Math T2...
PA, hmmmm.... later on mayb, after i've chase back everything.

Make my mind clear, make my mind clear!!! 6 months later will be the real exam alr... Cannot be so blur anymore!
Recent Math T1 test, >.<
I cannot let this thing happen again!

Target: Next test, at least all B
(I know this is not a good result, but i'll change my target slowly~~ I'm going to make sure my result, goes up! GAMBATEH VIVIAN!)

No comments: